Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could learn tai chi from me without having to leave home? Totally awesome and now you can do more than just dream about it.
My new online course, called “Tai Chi for Strength, Balance and Mobility”, has received an enthusiastic thumbs up from ‘guinea pigs’ who ‘test drove’ it.
It is now available for all of you so you can learn at any time that suits you, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and anywhere you have computer, tablet or mobile phone.
This course has six modules, each designed to be comfortably completed within one week. However, you can take longer if you like. There are easy-to-read articles and how-to videos where I show you the movements step-by-step and share the secrets of tai chi. It will be like I am right there in your home with you.
The course is ideal for anyone who:
- is worried about their balance or who wants to help a family member or friend to improve their balance.
- wants to get fitter and stronger.
- needs a helping hand to manage and reduce stress.
- would love a good night’s sleep.
- is curious about tai chi and how it works for strength, balance and mobility.
- is an instructor teaching tai chi for fall prevention or strength & balance classes
One participant said of the course: “The special breathing I learned has helped me de-stress and calm down. It feels like a weight off my chest and shoulders”.
Can you imagine how blissful it would be to fall into a deep slumber almost as soon as your head hits the pillow? During this course, you’ll learn calming meditative breathing that you can use anywhere and anytime you feel stressed or worried, especially just before you go to bed. Click here if you’re looking for sweet dreams
Wouldn’t it be a relief to help a friend or family member improve their balance so you no longer worry about them having a fall and getting hurt? It sure would. Click here to help that special someone to stand tall and with good balance.
How amazing would it be if you could live stronger for longer? Totally! You’ll have access to the videos and articles for at least six months so you can regularly practice and build more strength and balance. Click here if you want to become more mobile and for years longer.
Sabine, a qualified Tai Chi for Health instructor recommends this course: Thank you Jocelyn, for a very enjoyable course. I loved the step-by-step approach and I could feel the improvement of my core strength, breathing and posture. Safety was top priority through the whole course and it was achieved with very clear and easy instructions. Overall, a wonderful experience.
All this and more with my new Tai Chi for Strength, Balance and Mobility course… and you won’t have to go out on a wintry wet night to learn it. You can participate in the privacy and warmth of your own home.
For just $99 you’ll receive:
- The full online course of six sessions, with supporting articles and how-to learning videos, which are delivered to your email inbox once per week.
- Additional resources of a practice journal and checklist.
- Access to a client portal where you can ask questions and share experiences each week.
If you want to live stronger for longer with better strength, balance and mobility, please enroll using this link: https://navigatinghealthcare.co.nz/programs/#Tai-Chi-for-Strength-Balance-Mobility