I am delighted and honoured to be working with Breast Cancer Support to teach a very special 3-hour Tai Chi for Rehabilitation workshop.
Whether newly diagnosed, in recovery, or some years down the track, this workshop is for anyone experiencing breast cancer who wants to have a go at tai chi or wonders if this type of exercise will aid with recovery and enhance general well-being? Ideal for tai chi beginners.
The details of the workshop are:
- This Sunday 15 October 2017
- 9.30am – 12.30pm (arrive between 9.15 – 9.25 to be ready to start at 9.30am)
- Venue: The Mercy Spirituality Centre, 104 The Drive, Epsom, Auckland. Refer to map
- Cost: $25 per person
- Bookings essential. Buy tickets or for more information: https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/tai-chi-workshop-tickets-36476682740
- Phone Breast Cancer Support for more info: 0800 273 222
- Find out more about Breast Cancer Support
Just two places left. Please book ASAP. (The workshop is limited to ten participants.)
Those who have visited the Mercy Spirituality Centre will know that the surroundings are perfect for a peaceful, calm, and relaxing morning of tai chi.