Nurture yourself with healing qigong so you can blossom with good health.
Qigong (pronounced ‘chee – gong’) is an ancient, Chinese exercise programme of deep, meditative breathing and flowing movements.
This is your opportunity to learn qigong in an interactive, online series of three sessions, which have been designed to improve your overall health and wellbeing, release tension, calm your mind and stimulate energy flow (qi) throughout your body.
- Online and Live with qualified qigong instructor Jocelyn Watkin
- Three consecutive Thursday evenings: 21st & 28th July and 4 August 2022
- 6.30 – 7.15pm
Each session will include:
- Quietening your mind
- Comfortable ways to align your posture to allow free movement of healing qi (energy flow) throughout your body.
- Deep, mindful breathing to stimulate your qi and influence your body.
- Gentle physical exercise
- Qi and energy awareness exercises
- Tranquil meditation and contemplation
- Explanations, discussion and guidance with Jocelyn
Session 1, Online, Thursday 21 July, 6.30pm: Playing with waves, relaxing and calming breathing combined with gentle movements to feel the qi (flow of energy) in your body
Session 2: Online, Thursday 28 July, 6.30pm: Swimming dragon in the mist, graceful yet powerful movements to cultivate more qi and to tap into the energy that surrounds us.
Session 3: Online, Thursday 4 August, 6.30pm: Enter the flow, learning to form a ball of energy and to guide it to help soothe your body and support its healing process.
Pricing for “Nurture yourself with healing qigong” (all in $NZ):
- Session 1: $20 per person, including the video replay
- Sessions 1 & 2: $15 per person, per session for a total of $30, including the video replays.
- Sessions 1, 2 & 3: $13 per person, per session, for a total of $39, including the video replays.
Jocelyn’s evening class students in Manurewa can choose to use 1, 2 or 3 of their prepaid class fees instead of making an additional payment.
PayPal, credit card and online banking options are all available. Note: payment by credit card and PayPal will attract a processing fee of up to 3%. Please use the form on the “Contact Us” page to request the payment option of your choice. We’ll reply with all you need to know to easily arrange your payment.
Are you looking for an in-depth opportunity to learn more qigong? I offer a rare 3-day/2-night retreat experience on the healing power of qigong.
Where: Aotea / Great Barrier Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland
When: Friday 11 to Sunday 13 November 2022 (3 days/2 nights). Places limited to just 10 participants.
How magical would it be to have the key to even greater health and wellness with qigong? Absolutely, you too can enter this enchanted place.
This retreat is for anyone aged 18+ who is seeking to vastly improve their own health, self-healing and well-being and/or wants to de-stress and have a better life/work balance.
Find out more: https://www.kiaorataichi.nz/gt-barrier-island-retreat/